Forensic accounting is a specialised function requiring highly-trained and capable practitioners with an understanding of business information and financial reporting systems, accounting and auditing standards and procedures, evidence gathering and investigative techniques, and litigation processes and procedures to perform their work.
We can act as expert witness in fraud and other criminal cases, providing impartial and straighforward advice to all parties. We will:
- Help you identify the key issues and pre-trial strategies
- Assist in locating information and documentation to support your case
- Provide you with an initial assessment of the financial aspects of the claim
- Produce an expert’s report for use either in negotiation or litigation
- Advise lawyers throughout and act as an expert witness