For your peace of mind and a seamless experience when you buy a property in Spain, we provide the best available international and national tax advice to fit your specific needs and undertake the conveyancing accordingly.
The first step when buying a property is to define the best tax structure to carry out the purchase, either through a corporate structure or as an individual, to avoid considerable increase of the costs.
As conveyancers, we will undertake the necessary legal searches to ensure that all issues regarding the property are in order, including but not limited to:
- The property is properly registered at the land registry, in the name of the vendor.
- The property does not have any charges or encumbrances.
- The property has a 10 year construction damage insurance.
- The property has first occupation license.
- Any possible contingencies with Urban Planning.
- The property is up to date with regards to Community of Owner’s fees.
- The property is up to date with local taxes (IBI and garbage).
- The property is up to date with the payment of electricity, water, and gas suppliers.
We will provide the full range of services required in Spain for conveyancing, including the necessary legal advice on Spanish legislation applicable to the transaction consisting in:
- Drawing up and reviewing the relevant contracts.
- Drawing up pre-contracts and amendments as required.
- Drawing up and assisting you in the execution of powers of attorney, if required.
- Liasing with the seller’s advisors, real estate agents and community of owners in order to arrange the details of the transaction and payment.
- Instructing the Notary to prepare the relevant deed of sale and purchase.
- Assisting the client and attending at the Notary offices for completion.
We will first create a financial pack with all the information and documents requested by banks in order to study the financing of the operation as discussed with the client.
Thereafter, we will present it on your behalf to the leading and reliable financial entities in the area and will assist you for the completion of the mortgage agreement and the granting of the relevant deed of mortgage on the property simultaneously to that of the deed of sale and purchase.
We will tie up some loose ends:
- Pay Transfer and Stamp Duty Land Tax on your behalf.
- Payment of the resulting tax liability.
- Register of the property with the local Land Registry.
- Prepare a file with all the documentation relating to the owership of the house.
- Send a copy of the title deeds to your mortgage lender, who will hold them until you pay your loan off.
If you need our Conveyancing Services call +34 952 76 40 65 or write to: email@example.com