In an increasingly global marketplace, many businesses wish to extend their interests beyond their home country.
We will find access to critical information on starting a business in Spain. Our professional team will assist you in:
- Acquisition appraisals, due diligence, and investment project analysis
- Selecting the best location for your business
- Deciding which legal structure suits better your business
- Raising finance for your foreign operations
- Locating grants and incentives from the European Union, the government, and other regional and municipal sources
- Finding key personnel
- Valuation of business and shares
- Stock market rules and code of practice
- Pre-immigration tax planning
Our downloadable publication of Doing-Business-in-Spain is a key tool for business owners looking to set-up or expand in Spain. This useful resource provides a wide range of information on all aspects of the set-up including a summary of the local business environment, employment and taxation issues, accounting and reporting requirements.