We are fully available to provide you with our legal advice and help you to sort out any legal queries you may have regarding your commercial or business activity; not only the usual ones, but also those regarding the new situations that you will most likely have to address, as a result of the complex Covid-19 health crisis and the declaration of the state of alarm in the whole Spanish territory.
You will find below some of the matters with regard to which we may render our legal services:
- Obligations of your company regarding the decreed measures and/or suspension of certain commercial activities and possible actions in the event that, due to this supervening circumstance, it is not possible or very burdensome to perform your contractual obligations.
- If the products or services provided by your company are considered essential or necessary and, if this were the case, the conditions on which they must be provided.
- Review of the agreements your company has currently in force, from a fortuitous event approach and from a of force majeure approach and its legal consequences.
- Possibility of renegotiating and/or suspending contracts with clients and/or suppliers. Likewise, we may assess whether to include specific provisions for the prevention of eventual contingencies derived from the current circumstances.
- Possible restrictions on imports and exports, among other issues, among other international issues.
- How will the temporary seizure of goods that are deemed to be necessary, critical or essential for the management of the COVID-19 health crisis impact your company or business (such as the allocation of hotel facilities to the care of infected citizens) .
- Issues related to the legal regime and effects of the performance of mandatory personal services that the government may oblige you or your employees to carry out, when they are considered essential.
- Protocols to be approved and implemented in your company for the management of your activities, which are aimed at the protection of your personnel’s safety and health during the state of alarm, as well as to ensure the protection of personnel’s health related personal data.
- Possibility of suspension and modification of contracts (both private and public) and/or concessions. Legal advice on the regime governing possible emergency tenders that are required in public procurement during the state of alarm.
- How the suspension of procedural, administrative, prescription and expiration terms will apply.
- Any matter regarding the new economic, tax, employment and labour measures adopted or that will most likely be adopted in the coming days.
We will be happy to assist you at any of our offices by phone, e-mail or video conference for any of the above mentioned specific matters or any other: CONTACT US
- To keep up to date with news related to tax, labor and legal issues in relation to COVID-19, follow us on our website (www.uhy-fay.com) and social media (Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin).