This legal text gives you details of how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website www.uhy-fay.com, including any information that you can provide us through the site when you contract a service or provide your contact information through the form enabled for this purpose.
When you provide us with the information, we inform you that our services are only directed to adults, so it guarantees that you are over 18 years of age when you send us the form.
- Data Controller
Contact details of the person in charge: UHY FAY & CO HOLDING SPAIN with CIF B- B- 92020296 and registered office at Camino del Angel, s / n, C. de Negocios Puerta Banús, Edf. B, 1st Floor. Marbella, Malaga. CP 29,660 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mercantile Registry of Málaga Volume 2240 Book 1153 Section of Companies Folio 35 Page 34080 Registration 1st
UHY FAY & CO HOLDING SPAIN is responsible for your data. (Hereinafter us or ours).
- What data do we collect?
The General Regulation of Data Protection, tells us that personal data is all the information about an identified or identifiable natural person, that is, all the information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous or percentage data.
In our Web we can process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Identity data: first and last name.
- Contact information: email.
- Curriculum data.
We do not collect any data related to special categories of personal data (those that reveal their ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, union affiliation and information about their health, genetic or biometric data).
In the case you are asked to collect personal data by law or according to the terms of contract and you refuse to provide them, we may not be able to perform the contract or provide the service, and we must inform you in advance.
- How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form on our website, through our contact emails, by phone or postal mail, when:
- Request information about our products or services.
- Hire our services or products.
- Request quotes
- Through technology or automated interactions: on our site we can automatically collect technical data about your equipment, navigation actions and usage patterns.This data is collected through cookies or similar technologies.If you want to expand the information, you can consult our cookies policy here
- Through third parties:
- Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
- Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
– For the formalization of a contract between UHY FAY & CO HOLDING SPAIN and you.
– When you give your consent in the processing of your data
– When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
– When necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or consulting the section of exercise of rights below.
Next we attach a table in which you can consult the ways in which we will use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, as well as knowing what kind of personal data we are going to deal with. We can process some personal data for some additional legal reason, so if you need details about it you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Purpose||Type of data||Legitimacy for your treatment|
|To request information through the contact form||– First name– E-mail
|Consent of the interested party|
|To work with us||– First name– E-mail
– Attach CV
|Consent of the interested partyFulfillment of a contractual / pre-contractual obligation|
|Doing Bussines||– First name– Surnames
|Consent of the interested partyFulfillment of a contractual / pre-contractual obligation|
Commercial communications: you will only receive communications if
– You requested information or made a contract with us for a product or service.
– If you gave us your information, accepting the box enabled in this respect on our form.
– As long as you have not expressed your willingness to stop receiving such communications.
We obtain your express consent before sending you any communication, being able to request at any time that we stop sending you communications in the email email@example.com
When you choose to stop receiving our communications, your personal data will remain stored as a result of the contract made by you to comply with legal requirements.
Purpose: We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we reasonably believe that we must use it for another reason, notifying you in advance so that you are informed of the legal reason for processing it and provided the purpose is compatible with the original purpose.
Term of conservation: They will be kept during the necessary time to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that could derive from the mentioned purpose and the treatment of the data. The provisions of the file and documentation regulations will be applicable.
Subscriber data by e-mail or form: From the moment the user subscribes until he unsubscribes.
Data of the users uploaded by UHY FAY & CO HOLDING SPAIN to their Social Networks or pages: From the moment the user consents until he withdraws it.
- Your Rights in Data Protection
How to exercise these rights? Users may send a communication to the registered office of UHY FAY & CO HOLDING SPAIN or email address firstname.lastname@example.org, including in both cases a photocopy of their ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
– Access to personal data: you may ask UHY FAY & CO HOLDING SPAIN s us if they are using your personal data.
– To request rectification, if the information is not correct, or to exercise the right to forget about them.
– To request the limitation of the treatment, in this case, they will only be kept by UHY FAY & CO HOLDING SPAIN for the exercise or defense of claims.
– To oppose your data usage: UHY FAY & CO HOLDING SPAIN will stop processing the data in the manner you indicate, except that for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, these should continue to be treated.
– To the portability of the data: if you want us to allow your data to be processed by another firm, UHY FAY & CO HOLDING SPAIN, will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
You can use the models placed at your disposal by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, to exercise your previous rights: Here
Complain to the AEPD: if you believe that there is a problem with how UHY FAY & CO HOLDING SPAIN is using your data, you can direct any claims to the corresponding Spanish control authority: Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
We may need to apply and specify information to help confirm identity and ensure the right to access personal data (or exercise any of the rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who does not have the right to receive it.
All the requests are solved within the legal period indicated of 1 month. However, it may take more than a month or if the request is particularly complex or have already made a series of previous actions. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- Transfer of personal data
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we may need the help of third parties, who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with whom we have the corresponding measures to guarantee your rights:
– Service providers that provide systems management and information technology services.
– Professional advisors that include lawyers, auditors and insurers that provide banking, legal, insurance and accounting consulting services.
All those in charge to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and will treat them according to the RGPD.
We only allow such managers to process your data for certain purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However you can ask us, in compliance with the transparency, a list of who are these companies that provide us services, you can do it by email: email@example.com
- Data Security
We have implemented the appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized manner, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit the access to your personal data to those employees, contractors and other third parties who have a commercial need to know such data. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspicion of violation of your personal data and will notify you and the Control Authority in case it occurs, as is regulated in the RGPD in its articles 33 and 34, a security breach.