Our team of lawyers specialized in administrative law prepare reports and opinions, we represent our clients in contentious-administrative, administrative and constitutional proceedings. We seek legal solutions that benefit the parties involved in each operation.
- Advisory and participation in the presentation of public construction tenders
- Selection of the contract procedure
- Design of the public-private collaboration terms (PPP-PFI)
- Preparation of the tender and dossier
- Analysis and optimization of resources
- Contingencies arising during the execution or settlement of contracts and execution of guarantees
- Opening and transfer of a pharmacy
- Obtain health registry from the corresponding Public Administration
- Administrative procedures related to the opening or management of a pharmacy
- Participation in all type of administrative procedures
- Administrative litigation
- General and special urban planning (land planning, building rights, promotions and constructions, compensation, compulsory expropriation)
- Urban planning compliance: advice on all types of urban planning licenses, drafting of agreements, processing of administrative concessions
- Transactions, projects and investments (financing, negotiation and drafting of real estate contracts)
- Administrative and judicial procedures in the contentious-administrative jurisdiction
- Comprehensive legal advice for the qualification and obtaining of permits for all types of activity
- Administrative procedures for adaptation, legalization or penalties
- Sectorial compliance
- Legal advice to individuals and companies in bidding processes
- Follow-up during the contractual execution until its completion
- Advice to Public Administrations in their respective bidding processes
- Advisory and participation in procedures related to employees of the public administration
- Legal claim of triennium increments, supplementary or specific payments
How can we help you?
If you want us to contact you, please fill in this form. The more information you provide, the more accurate our response will be.
The information you provide is confidential and will only be reviewed by UHY Fay & Co. professionals.