The firm’s Commercial Law department has a team of lawyers specialized in commercial law advice to national and international companies.
Through our international UHY network, we have offices in more than 100 countries, which allows us to offer a specialized international service and comprehensive solutions that consider all areas of business practice and different jurisdictions.
We advise our clients globally with full guarantee of quality and responsiveness.
- Constitution of companies and creation of company structures
- Acquisition and selling of companies LBOs and MBOs
- Mergers and demerger of companies and group of companies
- Venture capital or private equity investments
- Joint venture agreements
- Corporate reorganization
- Preparation and assistance to shareholder meetings or boards of directors
- Challenge of social agreements, defense of shareholders, etc.
FINANCIAL & BANKING
- Advisory on financing agreements, guarantees, sindicated credits, loans, special agreements for financial products and banking agreements.
- Securitization of assets
- Pension plans and pension funds
- Advisory on insurance agreements
- Advisory in the areas of regulation and supervision
- Advisory, preparation, application and guidance in insolvency proceedings
- Advisory and formalization of anticipated agreement
- Participation in the calification process
- Defense in reimbursement actions
- Elaboration of agreement proposals and viability plans
- Advisory in the preparation, presentation, negotiation, conclusion and development of all type of mercantile agreements
- Advisory related to agreements with consumers and users
INTELLECTUAL & INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- Advisory in the protection of intellectual property (domain names, copyright, visual and image rights, etc.)
- Advisory in the protection of industrial property (brands, designs, patents, etc.)
- Elaboration of agreements and advisory when contracting intellectual and industrial rights
- Unfair competiton